Vacancy; Key Account Associate job – see details below
Title: Sales and Retail
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Location: Abuja, Lagos, Rivers State, and Ogun
Job Type: Ful Time
Salary Range; Salary Range₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
- The Key Account Associate will be responsible for driving offline merchant-acquiring businesses (lounges, bars, restaurants, Supermarkets, FMCG, Pharmacy, Betting, etc).
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with merchants in their assigned cluster and will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the organization’s solution and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Merchant Acquiring in assigned cluster markets and environment.
- Prospect and onboard merchants, to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Train merchants on the benefit of all products.
- Solve related issues reported by merchants.
- Continuously build merchant networks.
- Daily monitoring of the onboarded merchants’ transaction count and value to ensure they are meeting expected TPV targets.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients.
- Have a good understanding of overall products and services and be able to advise others about them.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives, invariably getting referrals from them.
Requirements for Key Account Associate job
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Marking or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a Similar Industry
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates can Chat: at 07060482755 on WhatsApp (Only)