All candidates who registered for the 2022/2023 UTME Admission at Nnamdi Azikiwe University and wish to apply for UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Form into different departments should take note that the exercise will begin on Wednesday 3rd May 2023 at 12 noon.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University has announced that supplementary admission for the 2022/2023 UTME admission candidates who registered for the PUTME and wish to apply for various departments of study in the institution will begin on Wednesday, May 3, 2023, at 12 noon. Candidates should take note of this important information and ensure they are ready to apply for supplementary admission. This is an opportunity for prospective students who may have missed the initial admission list to secure a spot in their desired departments. It is advised that candidates prepare all necessary documents and meet the admission requirements before applying to increase their chances of being admitted.
The need for a second supplementary admission advertisement arose due to the discovery that some candidates had not accepted their admission offer on their JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who have successfully shopped are to note the following;
- They should regularly check the “transfer approval” section on their JAMB CAPS profile in order to promptly accept their transfer to the new program as soon as it is posted.
- It is important for them to ensure that their O’level result(s) have been correctly uploaded to their JAMB CAPS profile to ensure the successful processing of their admission.
- Unizik Admission List 2022/2023 (my.unizik.edu.ng portal)
- Gain Admission into 200 level with IJMB and JUPEB
UNIZIK Available Course for the Supplementary Application.
For a better view on mobile phones, we advise you to scroll to the right to see other information
|1.||ANIMAL SCIENCE AND PRODUCTION||20|
|2.||CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE||20|
|3.||SOIL SCIENCE AND LAND MANAGEMENT||20|
|4.||FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE||30|
|5.||AFRICAN AND ASIAN STUDIES (IGBO)||20|
|7.||MODERN EUROPEAN LANGUAGE (FRENCH)||20|
|12.||EDUCATION AND FRENCH||10|
|13.||EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT & POLICY||15|
|14.||GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING||15|
|16.||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||20|
|18.||EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS||15|
|19.||EDUCATION AND PHYSICS||15|
|21.||HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION||20|
|23.||AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-RESOURCES ENGINEERING||30|
|24.||METALLURGICAL / MATERIAL ENGINEERING||20|
|26.||POLYMER & TEXTILES ENGINEERING||20|
|28.||FINE AND APPLIED ARTS||20|
|29.||GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY||30|
|30.||COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT||20|
|36.||PHYSICS AND INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS||20|
|37.||PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||20|
How to apply for UNIZIK supplementary form?
To apply for the UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Form, kindly follow the guide and instructions given below carefully.
- Visit UNIZIK’s official CAPS portal via apply.unizik.edu.ng.
- Enter your email and password (same as used for Post-UTME registration).
- Click on the “2022-2023 Supplementary Application” link.
- Search the available courses and select your preferred course to shop for.
- Click “Next” to confirm your course selection.
- Choose “Etranzact Pay with Card” as your payment method.
- Proceed to the payment portal by clicking “Next.”
- Use your debit or credit card to pay the N15,000 shopping fee (excluding bank charges).
- Once your payment is successful, you will be redirected to the success page, confirming your course selection.
Important Notice for the Application:
- Payment for the selected courses must be made within 24 hours (if not, the shopping reservation will be cancelled).
- Candidates who encounter challenges in accepting their admission offer on JAMB CAPS should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Candidates who need help should visit support.unizik.edu.ng, create a new ticket, and choose “PostUTME Issues” as the help topic.
Now lets attend to some frequent asked questions about UNIZIK Supplementary form;
Does UNIZIK Sell Supplementary Form?
Yes! UNIZIK Sells Supplementary Forms and you can learn how to apply for available slots here on this page. Follow the guidelines as provided above.
What Are the Requirements for UNIZIK Supplementary Form?
It is mandatory for candidates to have scored at least 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 160 in the University’s 2020/2021 UTME Screening.
What is Supplementary Form?
Supplementary form is an additional application form provided by universities or colleges to give candidates who did not meet the initial admission requirements a second chance to apply for admission. It allows candidates to apply for courses with available slots after the first round of admission processes has been completed. The supplementary form is usually released after the first admission list has been published.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop it in the comment section below, and we shall give you a reply ASAP