Nnamdi Azikiwe University School of General Studies (UNIZIK) offers all new students enrolled in the regular program the registration and collection of books for 2021/2022 GST (compulsory courses that must be taken and passed before graduation) We are pleased to announce that will end on Friday, December 30th. 4:00 p.m. in 2022.
Prior to the exam, each enrolled student should visit her SGS website gs.unizik.edu.ng and confirm the date, time, and venue of the exam scheduled for January 10-14, 2023.
Rules for Registration
As part of the exam, students must adhere to the following rules.
• The use of mobile phones in the exam room is strictly prohibited.
• The use of watches of any kind in the examination room is strictly prohibited.
• Transfer students must present valid identification (school ID card, NIN card, voter ID, etc.). • Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the exam room.
• Students are not permitted to take exams outside of the times and locations specified in each student’s timetable.
• All students must be properly dressed before taking the GST exam.
• Hats of any kind, crop tops, slippers, bandanas, ripped jeans, kimonos, etc. are not permitted in the testing room.
Affected students are instructed to comply with this notice.