The leadership of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) would like to inform all candidates who have applied for the university’s post-UTME screening that their admission status can now be checked. This page will guide you on how to check the Unizik Admission List.
Quick Link: UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Form 2022/2023
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
Currently, Students can only check their Unizik admission status through the JAMB Admissions Status Check Portal by following the process outlined below.
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIZIK admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
If you have been offered admission to UNIZIK you are advised to follow the instructions below;
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: We shall be updating this page when the admission list is on the school portal.
RECOMMENDED POST: Check all school’s admission list updates here
Hopefully, this post has been helpful, and we are certain that there are lots of your friends that need this information. You can do them the favour of sharing this post on their socials by using the share buttons below. Also, feel free to drop any questions in the comment section below.