UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2023/2024 – The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released information regarding the Post-UTME 2023 Screening Exercise. This screening is specifically for candidates who selected UNIPORT as their first choice during the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a score of 150 or higher. The registration process for the screening exercise will be open from the 3rd to the 31st of July, 2023. Eligible candidates are strongly advised to carefully follow the registration guidelines provided on UNIPORT’s official website at www.uniport.edu.ng.
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) as their preferred institution during the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and achieved a minimum score of 150 are cordially invited to participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise. This exercise is specifically designed for the 2023/2024 admission session. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and showcase their qualifications for admission into UNIPORT.
- UNIPORT Cut-Off Marks and Courses
- UNIPORT PGD and MSc Admission Application 2022/2023
- More Uniport News
- How To Calculate Cut off Mark for JAMB and Departments
UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2023/2024
|University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
|Post-UTME 2023 Screening Exercise
|Candidates who chose UNIPORT as their first choice and scored 150 or above in UTME
|3rd July to 31st July, 2023
|Registration online via www.uniport.edu.ng, payment via Remita Platform, and print Registration Slip
|Candidates must upload O’Level results to the JAMB website, register with valid personal contact details, and be at least 16 years old by October 2023.
Uniport Post UTME Registration Date
The online registration process for the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) will begin on Monday, 3rd July 2023, and end on Monday, 31st July 2023. During this period, candidates are required to visit the official website of the university, www.uniport.edu.ng, to complete their registration. It is important for applicants to adhere to the specified dates and follow the instructions provided on the website to ensure a smooth and successful registration process.
How to Apply for Uniport Post UTME 2023/2024
To apply for the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-UTME Screening Exercise, candidates should follow the step-by-step guidelines provided:
- Visit the University Website: Log onto https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php to access the registration portal.
- Confirm Pre-loaded UTME Details: Enter your UTME Registration Number and verify the pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code or Print Payment Slip: Generate a Remita code to make payment using your Master, Visa, or Verve card. Alternatively, you can print the payment slip and make payment at any of the listed banks on the Remita platform, such as ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK. The registration fee for the exercise is N2,000.00.
- Obtain a Remita Receipt: After payment, you will receive a Remita receipt containing an Access Code, confirming the payment.
- Online Login and Registration: Starting from Monday, 3rd July 2023, log in again using your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code from the payment slip.
- Complete and Submit the Form: Fill out the required information as requested in the online form. If you are still awaiting your O’Level result(s), indicate so. Once you have completed the form, click on the “submit” button and print the Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Ensure that you follow the instructions carefully and complete the registration within the specified dates.
Uniport Post UTME Screening
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) will provide further information and announce the schedule for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise at a later date. It is important for candidates to regularly check this website, www.eduparols.com, for updates and detailed information regarding the screening exercise. Stay informed and regularly visit the website to stay updated on the schedule and any other important announcements related to the screening exercise.
There are several important points that candidates need to take note of for the Post-UTME screening exercise at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT):
- Registration Deadline: Candidates must ensure that they register within the specified period. Failure to do so will render them ineligible for the screening exercise.
- Name and Picture Consistency: It is crucial for candidates to ensure that the name and picture on their Registration Slip are accurate and consistent. Any inconsistencies may result in disqualification.
- Age Requirement: Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age or older by October 2023 to be eligible for the screening exercise.
- Prohibited Items: Certain gadgets or extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its surroundings. Candidates should take note of the guidelines and abide by them to avoid any issues.
- Change of Choice: Candidates who initially selected UNIPORT as their second choice but wish to be considered for admission must make a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice before applying for the Screening Exercise.
- O’Level Results: It is important for candidates to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB website as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in the candidate not being considered for admission.
- Contact Information: Candidates must provide their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses during registration for effective communication.
- Attendance: Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification.
- Restricted Access: Parents, guardians, and uninvited security agents will not be allowed entry into the UNIPORT campus during the screening exercise.
It is essential for candidates to carefully adhere to these points and follow the guidelines provided by UNIPORT to ensure a smooth and successful screening process.
If candidates require technical support services during the registration process, they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further inquiries or assistance, they can also reach out via the following phone numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, and 07058555101.
Candidates are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and embark on their journey to becoming part of the UNIPORT family.
eduparols.com Wishes you the best of luck in your endeavors!