UNIMED Post UTME – The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo State, stands as a trailblazer in West Africa as the first specialized Medical and Health Sciences institution. Since its establishment in 2014, UNIMED has consistently delivered exceptional quality education with an uninterrupted academic calendar. As a testament to its commitment to excellence, the university has received recognition and accolades, ranking highly among state-owned universities in Nigeria.
In this article, we provide you with vital information regarding the 2023/2024 Post-UTME screening exercise at UNIMED.
- List of Schools That has Started Post UTME Registration 2023
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks Approved for 2023 Admission
- How To Calculate Cut-off Mark for JAMB and Departments
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility Criteria:
- UTME Candidates: Applicants who selected “Ondo State University of Medical Sciences” as their preferred choice institution in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 150 and above are eligible to apply for the Post-UTME screening.
- O’level Requirements: All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in NECO, SSCE, or GCE O’ Level, including English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects as specified by each faculty. For specific programs like Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS), and Doctor of Physiotherapy, the five (5) O’level credits, including Mathematics, English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, must be obtained in one sitting.
- Direct Entry Candidates: Direct Entry applicants who have selected UNIMED as their most preferred choice institution in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry registration are also eligible to apply. They must have a minimum of ten (10) points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects, B.Sc. (Hons) Degree/Diploma in Basic Medical or Basic Science subjects with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division).
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME
To apply for the 2023/2024 Post-UTME screening at UNIMED, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the UNIMED website at www.unimed.edu.ng and click on the “Admission” tab.
- Select “Post-UTME” to access the Post-UTME Portal.
- Click on “PAYMENT” to make a payment via the online payment system using debit cards.
- After successful payment, print the payment receipt.
- On the Post-UTME Portal, click on “Application Login” to log in with your UTME/DE registration number and payment transaction ID as the password.
- Complete the screening form and submit it.
Important Notes and Contact Information
- Payment and application details can be found on the UNIMED website (www.unimed.edu.ng). It is essential to make payments only through the authorized UNIMED payment platform.
- The screening date, venue, and other examination modalities will be communicated to registered candidates through their individual portals on the university website by August 2023. Candidates are advised to obtain the official UNIMED Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for effective preparation.
- Candidates must bring their JAMB 2023 UTME Notification of Results Slip/Registration Slip for Direct Entry candidates and a printed copy of the completed 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening slip to the screening venue.
- Direct Entry candidates must request their official academic transcripts from their previous institutions, which should be forwarded directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
- For more information, clarifications, or inquiries, visit the UNIMED website at www.unimed.edu.ng, send an email to email@example.com, or contact the provided phone numbers.
- Candidates who fail to present themselves for the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
UNIMED does not employ admission agents. Valid and authentic information about admission into various programs offered by UNIMED can be found on the university website. Physical clarifications on admission can be obtained at the Admissions Unit, Academic Affairs Office, UNIMED Laje Campus, Ondo City. Payments for forms should be made as described and not into any individual’s account.
The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, presents a unique opportunity for aspiring students to pursue their academic dreams in the medical and health sciences field. Follow the application process meticulously, meet the eligibility requirements, and prepare adequately for the Post-UTME screening. We wish you success in your application and future academic endeavors.
Dr. Woleola Ekundayo Registrar, University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)