UNIJOS Post UTME / DE Screening Form – The University of Jos has declared its Post-UTME/DE screening exercise for the academic sessions of 2021/2022 and 2022/2023. Gain knowledge about the qualifications, cut-off marks, procedures for application, and deadlines for registration concerning UNIJOS UTME/DE candidates.
The Senate of UNIJOS has given the green light for the screening of eligible candidates who applied for admission via the 2021 and 2022 UTME/DE exams conducted by JAMB. The screening process is open to candidates who selected UNIJOS as their first choice and achieved a score equal to or higher than the institutional and differential cut-off marks, which are outlined below.
UNIJOS Post UTME Cut-off Marks
The University of Jos requires that UTME/DE candidates select the institution as their first choice and achieve a minimum score of the institutional cut-off marks for various faculties and programs. For the 2021 to 2023 academic sessions, the cut-off marks are as follows:
Please for a better view on mobile phone, scroll to the right to see other details
|Faculty||Programme||2021 Cut-off||2022 Cut-off|
|Arts||Theatre and Film Arts||190||200|
|Arts||All other programmes||170||180|
|Basic Medical Sciences||Biochemistry||190||200|
|Clinical Sciences||Medicine and Surgery||230||240|
|Engineering||Electrical Electronics Engineering||190||200|
|Environmental Sciences||All other programmes||170||180|
|Health Sciences and Technology||Nursing Sciences||200||210|
|Health Sciences and Technology||Medical Laboratory Science||200||210|
|Management Sciences||Business Administration||200||220|
|Management Sciences||All other programmes||170||180|
|Natural Sciences||Computer Science||200||220|
|Natural Sciences||Science Laboratory Technology||190||200|
|Natural Sciences||All other programmes||170||180|
|Social Sciences||All other programmes||170||180|
|Veterinary Medicine||Veterinary Medicine||210||230|
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post-UTME & DE Form
To apply for the UTME/DE screening at the University of Jos, candidates must follow these steps:
- To apply for the UNIJOS Post-UTME/DE screening, visit the University of Jos portal at portal.unijos.edu.ng.
- Click on “FORM APPLICATION” and select “2021” or “2022” UTME/DE SCREENING.
- Enter the candidate’s JAMB Registration Number and click “Get Started.”
- Provide your contact phone number, email, password, and confirm the password.
- Check your email account for a confirmation link from the University, and click on it to confirm your account.
- Log in to the portal using the email and password provided in step 4.
- Select your preferred payment option or channel and follow the instructions to process payment for the screening charges from your dashboard.
- After successful payment, enter five relevant O-level subjects, their grades, and the exam body, and click “Upload.” Note that you won’t be able to edit your results once post-UTME screening is closed.
- Print the Screening Registration Slip, log out, and await further communication from the University.
The deadline for registration for the screening is not fixed and the online registration portal will remain open from April 10, 2023, until a later date to be announced.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Candidates who applied for Direct Entry (DE) through JAMB and selected the University of Jos as their first choice can also participate in the online screening exercise. DE applicants should follow the same steps as mentioned above from step 1 to step 10, and in step 9, they must include their A-level subjects/qualifications
JAMB has made it clear that candidates who do not possess their ‘O’ level results will not be considered for admission. Therefore, all candidates are strongly advised to visit a JAMB office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them and upload their ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, and NBAIS) into the JAMB portal.
Candidates who fail to meet the screening requirements of the University of Jos are advised to either select a different course or transfer to other institutions. It is important to note that providing false information will lead to disqualification. Candidates are permitted to use a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
Important Link: Approved JAMB CBT registration Centres for 2023 UTME/DE full list