The UDUSOK Admission List of students who have been accepted into the undergraduate courses for the 2022/2023 academic session at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) has been published.
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into various first-degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) have been released in the admission list.
Quick Link: Check out other admission updates
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List
To check the admission list of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK), follow the steps below:
- Visit the UDUSOK admission status checking portal available at http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number into the specified column.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to view your admission status at UDUSOK.
It is highly recommended that you provide an active email address and phone number to ensure effective communication between you and the university. The confirmation of your admission status will be communicated through the email and phone number you provide.
To accept your offer of admission, follow the steps outlined below:
- Pay the required fees, including the acceptance fee of NGN 10,000.00, screening fee of NGN 5,000.00, and ID Card, Holder, and Lanyard fee of NGN 3,000.00.
- Generate a single REMITA invoice of NGN 20,000.00.
- Make payment of the invoice at any bank of your choice and obtain the REMITA receipt.
- Return to the admission status checking portal and verify your payment.
- Print out evidence of your admission.
Note that failure to complete these steps within the stipulated deadline may lead to the forfeiture of your admission offer.
Confirmation of payment requires the REMITA invoice and receipt.
For successful candidates admitted into the first-degree programs at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK), it is recommended that they take the following actions:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either accept or reject their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip which has a passport photograph affixed to it.
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, prospective students of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following these steps:
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to their Jamb profile using their username and password.
- Scroll down and click on the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select the Exam year and enter their registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access their UDUSOK admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Well done to all the successful candidates offered provisional admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Frequent Asked Questions:
How can I check my Udusok admission list? Yes, the admission list is out and you can see how to check it on this page.
Has Udusok released their admission list? The list is now available to view. We always update UDUSOK Admission List on this page, so we strongly advise that you bookmark this page on your browser and subscribe to our notifications for latest updates.