The Delta Oil Producing Area Development Commission (DESOPADEC) has used this medium to inform all undergraduate and postgraduate students in Delta State that the Scholarship Application Portal is open to all interested applicants.
Please note that level 100 students cannot participate. Must be level 200 or above from an accredited agency.
DESOPADEC Bursary Eligibility
- Applications must come from the DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ika, Isoko or Ndokwa.
- They must be Students currently in School, either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full-time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
How to Apply for DESOPADEC Bursary
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Documents to upload:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from the Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.