NYSC Registration 2023 for Batch A Stream 2 Registration – Prospective corps members who have completed their studies from universities and mono-technics/polytechnics in Nigeria or abroad are advised that the NYSC registration portal will be accessible from April 11, 2023. The registration is for the 2023 Batch “A” Stream II mobilization and is mandatory for anyone wishing to participate in the National Youth Service Corps.
Registration Guide for Locally-Trained Graduates
Below are NYSC Registration guidelines for Local trained Graduates;
- The revalidation link is specifically for individuals who were deployed in the 2022 Batch “C” and previous batches but did not attend the Orientation Camp.
- If you have previously registered but failed to complete the registration, do not create a new account. Instead, click on the “Login Here” button to continue with your previous username and password.
- Do not allow anyone to thumbprint for you. Thumbprints should be done by you.
- When uploading your passport photograph, ensure that it is clear and that you are not wearing an NYSC crested vest. Failure to comply with this may result in non-registration on the camp.
- During the online registration, PCMs with name correction requests (addition or removal of name), spelling errors, and rearrangement should apply for these corrections on their dashboard.
- Your date of graduation and course of study will now be included on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Verify that your details are correct.
- If you need to correct your date of birth, you can apply for a correction on your dashboard. However, you cannot correct your date of birth after camp registration.
- PCMs who have wrongly uploaded thumbprints and passport photographs during online registration should contact their State Secretariat before the Orientation Exercise starts. No change of passport photograph after camp registration.
- Part-time graduates are required to register online to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
Registration Guide for Foreign-Trained Graduates
- Check the requirements for foreign graduates mobilization process by visiting https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ForeignReq.aspx.
- Avoid creating multiple accounts during registration.
- Upload original copies of your documents and ensure that your name matches the name on your certificate.
- Register from anywhere, but ensure that you thumbprint in Nigeria before going to the Orientation Camp.
- Contact the Federal Ministry of Education Abuja if your institution has not been evaluated for an evaluation letter. Submit the letter at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- The SSCE result uploaded should not be less than four (4) years old.
- Select a center for pre-camp physical verification during online registration.
- Foreign-trained graduates must physically present themselves with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript, and travel documents after successful online registration.
- Print your clearance slip and present it with original copies of your documents for registration at your deployment camp if your credentials have been physically verified during the pre-camp verification exercise.
- Bring the translated version of your certificate to the camp.
- If exempted from service, collect your exemption certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Those excluded from service can print their exclusion letter from their dashboard online.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure
The NYSC has stated that Cyber Café Operators should not charge more than N2,000 for their services to both Nigerian and Foreign-trained Prospective Corps members. To access the NYSC registration portal, visit any of these website addresses: portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/, www.nysc.gov.ng, or www.nysc.org.ng. Verify your records on the Senate list. If you are a first-time registrant, click on “Registration for Mobilization 2023 Batch ‘A'”. If you have registered previously but did not complete your registration, do not create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” and use your previous Username and Password. For those who were mobilized in previous Batches but did not proceed to the Orientation Camp, click on the “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
NYSC Online Registration Requirements
Please read through this registration procedure carefully.
- Prospective Corps Members must have functional e-mail addresses and Nigerian telephone numbers to register for the NYSC service. These details must be accessible and active throughout the service year.
- Local PCM must use their correct Matriculation numbers to register for the NYSC service.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names are on the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions can access the register on the NYSC portal.
- Only graduates from accredited foreign institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained PCM who is unsure of their institution’s accreditation status must verify with the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates must register on the NYSC portal and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or its equivalent with not less than five credits in two sittings
- General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) or its equivalent with not less than five credits in two sittings
- NECO or its equivalent with not less than five credits in two sittings
- NABTEB or its equivalent with not less than five credits in two sittings
- High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates alone are not enough to qualify for registration.
- Foreign-trained graduates must upload the complete official transcript of their First Degree or HND programme, as well as their international travelling passport showing personal data, visa to the country of study, date of the first departure to the country of study, and date of arrival in Nigeria.
- Graduates with dual nationalities must upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- Prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries must translate their certificates and transcripts into English before uploading. The translated documents must be presented for physical verification.
- Graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, and Pharmacy must have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with a serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083202056
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for the collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
NYSC Registration Deadline
Deadline: April 17, 2023.