Registration for NYSC BATCH A 2023 is now ongoing. And all who have confirmed their names on the Senate List can now proceed to registration.
NYSC Batch A Stream 1 2023 Closing Date
The registration will run from Monday 16th January to Thursday 19th, 2023.
How to Register for NYSC
All Registration must be completed on the NYSC Portal. Kindly follow the steps to register
- Visit the NYSC Registration Portal – Click here to Visit the Portal
- Click on the button that looks like the image below
3. Click on Fresh Registration
4. Provide a valid email, Secrete Questions and continue
5. You will have to confirm the message sent to your email. A link will be sent to the email. You are expected to follow that link to proceed to the Pre-Payment Payment page as shown below and provide your JAMB Reg Number, Matric o. or ID NO, Program, create a password and continue
NOTE: At this point, you may not see your details if your name has not been published on the Senate list
6. Once you’ve passed stage 5, you can then proceed to uploading and biometric capturing, and print out your Green Card.
“2023 Batch “A” Stream I List of Pre-Camp Centers for Physical Verification of Foreign Graduates
“This will allow all foreign-trained graduates who have registered online for the 2023 Batch ‘A’ service year and whose transcripts and travel documents have not yet been physically verified to undergo a verification exercise on the 19th. This is to inform you that it will be held from Thursday to Saturday. January 21, 2023.
“Future Corps members who have been trained abroad are expected to show up to practice at a center of their choice.
Hopefully, this post has been helpful, and we are certain that there are lots of your friends that need this information. You can do them the favour of sharing this post on their socials by using the share buttons below. Also, feel free to drop any questions in the comment section below.