The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) application is now open for full-time employment in Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) for the following posts as listed below.
Superintendent Of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Medical Doctors)
Applicants must possess a minimum of a first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and an NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Deputy Superintendent Of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists)
Applicants must possess a minimum of a first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and an NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma, or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Category B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
Inspector Of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)
Applicants must be holders of RN, RM, or both. And must have also attended the registration of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMC).
Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.
Category C: ASSISTANT CADRE
Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE, or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
- Motor Driver
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
How to Apply for CDCFIB
Applications should be done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career from Monday, 16th January 2023, fill out and submit the application form online.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Statutory Requirements for the Requirement
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Have National Identity Number;
- Applicants must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Be required to pass drug test;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- viii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage;
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
Computer Base Test (CBT)
There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
When will CDCFIB Registration Close
All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.