NDLEA Recruitment 2023 – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites qualified Nigerians to apply for enrolment in the agency.
Online applications for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023 are valid for 4 weeks from Sunday, March 12, 2023, to Saturday, April 8, 2023. Interested applicants should register and complete an application on her NDLEA online recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Categories for the Application
a. Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists).
(1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II
CONPASS (08). Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
(2) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9). Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with
COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
(3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10). Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
b. Narcotic Agent Cadre.
(1) Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07). Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians,
dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(2) Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06). Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05). Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
c. Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
(1) Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04). Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03). Applicant must
possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(3) Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc. Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III
What are the qualifications for NDLEA recruitment?
a. Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
2023 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (APPLICATION ATTRACTS NO FEES)
b. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted
at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career
progression in the Agency.
c. Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of
medical fitness from a government hospital.
d. Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of
age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third
categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and
Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
e. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 metres for males
and 1.60 metres for females.
f. Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising
licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
g. Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must
not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
h. Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone
numbers when submitting their applications online.
See more recruitments here (Click Here)
How to Apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2003
To apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023, follow the steps below;
a. Go online and visit the NDLEA Web Page at, www.ndlea.gov.ng.
b. Click on Careers and read the instructions carefully. Then click
on Apply Now to register.
c. You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from a list of categories).
d. Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(1) Passport Photograph.
(2) Educational Certificates.
(3) Certificate of State of Origin.
(4) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(5) National Identity Card.
(6) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
e. Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion
of their application.
f. Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms.
g. All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug
use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
h. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination
Note: Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
6. Closing Date. All applications must be submitted online not later than Saturday 8th April, 2023.
7. Print Out. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip
on completion and download, referee forms to be completed by two (2)
persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when
coming for the screening/interview.
What is the current salary structure of NDLEA?
NDLEA graduates earn an annual income of approximately ₦888,956 before deductions, which equates to approximately ₦74,000 per month. This is enough for my monthly expenses. Those who reach Level 2 Level 8 earn approximately ₦900,071 per year (before deductions). It is about 750,000 yen per month.