The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has announced the publication of the list of candidates who have been successful for the AFSB Interview 2023. These candidates have been invited to attend the interview at the NDA Ribadu Campus in Kaduna. The interview will take place from 27th May to 7th July 2023. For further details and the complete list of selected candidates, please refer to the information provided below.
he Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has published the list of candidates who have successfully passed the screening test conducted on Saturday 15th April 2023. Congratulations to all the successful candidates! You are now invited to participate in the interview process conducted by the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB). The interviews will be held from Saturday 27th May to Friday 7th July 2023 at the prestigious NDA Ribadu Campus in Kaduna. This is an important step towards your journey in the Nigerian Defence Academy. Best of luck to all the candidates!
Recommended Post: NDA Exam Centers Across Nigeria 2023
How to Check NDA List of Successful Candidates
The list of successful candidates for the AFSB interviews is now available for viewing on the official websites of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), namely www.nda.edu.ng and www.ndaapplications.net. Candidates are advised to visit these websites to access the list.
To access the comprehensive list of shortlisted candidates, kindly refer to the provided PDF document.
The AFSB interviews will be conducted in two separate batches. The first batch of candidates, hailing from specific states, are required to report to the NDA Ribadu Campus from Saturday 11th June to Friday 1st July 2023. The second batch, also consisting of candidates from designated states, is expected to report from Saturday 2nd July to Saturday 23rd July 2023.
Please note that it is crucial for candidates to adhere to the designated reporting dates for their respective batches. Failure to report on the specified dates will result in disqualification from attending the interview. It is particularly important to highlight that any candidate from Batch 2 found on the NDA premises before Saturday 17th June 2023 will be automatically disqualified.
During the entire duration of the AFSB interview process, the NDA will provide accommodation and meals for all candidates. Additionally, candidates are required to bring along their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and Bank account number.
NDA AFSB Requirements for Screening
During the NDA AFSB screening, it is important for candidates to come prepared with the necessary documents. The following is a list of required documents that candidates must bring along:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023: Candidates should bring the original copy and two photocopies of their JAMB UTME result slip for the year 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card: Candidates should bring the original copies and two photocopies of both the acknowledgement form and the NDA screening test admission card.
- Academic Certificates/Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools: Candidates should bring the original copies and two photocopies of their academic certificates, statements of result, and testimonials for both primary and secondary schools (junior and senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age: Candidates should bring the original copy and two photocopies of their birth certificate or declaration of age. It is preferable to have a birth certificate as proof of age.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship: Candidates should bring a letter of attestation of state/local government indigeneship. This letter should be duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG) or the Chairman of the Local Government, depending on the candidate’s case. Alternatively, candidates can obtain certification from a military officer from their state of origin, provided the officer is of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force. The officer’s certification should include their formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers, and email address. The officer must affix their formation/unit stamp and sign the certification.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian: Candidates should bring a letter of consent from their parent or guardian.
It is crucial for candidates to ensure they have the original documents as well as two photocopies of each. These documents will be required during the AFSB screening process.
In addition to the required documents, candidates must also bring the following items:
- Writing materials: Candidates should come prepared with writing materials such as pens, pencils, and erasers for any written exercises or assessments during the screening process.
- Clothing: Candidates should bring three pairs of blue shorts and three white round-neck T-shirts. They should also have a pair of white canvas shoes and three pairs of white socks.
- Toiletries: It is essential to pack toiletries such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and other personal hygiene items for their stay during the screening process.
- Non-refundable fee: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for the verification and confirmation of their results at the WAEC/NECO office. This fee should be prepared in advance.
- Scratch cards: Candidates should have scratch cards for their WAEC and/or NECO results. These cards will be used for the online confirmation of their results during the screening process.
- Passport photographs: Candidates should bring four recent colored passport photographs for documentation purposes.
- Postcard photograph: Candidates should also bring the second copy of the postcard photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money: It is important for candidates to have enough money for transportation to and from Kaduna, where the screening will take place. They should plan accordingly and have the necessary funds for their travel expenses.
These additional requirements ensure that candidates are well-prepared and equipped for the AFSB screening process at the NDA.