LASU has announced that all recently admitted students are required to undergo a thorough medical screening, which will commence on June 19, 2023. This demonstrates LASU’s dedication to the welfare and health of its students. Students should access the LASU website to obtain their screening schedule and come prepared with the required documents and safety measures. The university has implemented strict protocols to ensure a smooth and efficient process for the screening.
LASU recognizes the importance of a healthy student community and is taking proactive measures to ensure it. As part of these efforts, the University Health Services (UHS) has organized a comprehensive medical screening for all newly admitted students. Beginning on Monday, June 19, 2023, this initiative highlights LASU’s strong dedication to prioritizing the health and well-being of its students.
LASU Medical Screening
The University Health Services (UHS) has outlined a systematic schedule for the medical screening, designed to ensure a smooth and efficient process for all newly admitted students. In order to prioritize convenience and safety, the screening will be conducted in batches of 50 to 70 students daily. This approach guarantees a well-coordinated and hassle-free exercise that aims to meet the needs of all students.
How LASU Students Can Prepare for the Screening
To ensure a smooth and organized medical screening process for new students, the university has outlined a clear roadmap with the following steps to be followed:
- Visit the LASU website via link: https://lasu.edu.ng/home/ to access and print the scheduled date for the medical screening.
- On the designated day, proceed to the Outpatient section of the LASU Health Centre.
- Bring the following items:
- Printed copy of the medical screening scheduled date
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Copy of the receipt as proof of payment for the medical screening
- Writing materials
- Facemask and Hand Sanitizer
By adhering to these instructions, students can ensure they are well-prepared and equipped for their medical screening at LASU.
To ensure a smooth and orderly screening process, the university has implemented the following guidelines:
- Missed Scheduled Date: In the event that a student misses their scheduled screening date, they are required to visit the DICT (Directorate of Information and Communication Technology) for rescheduling.
- Restricted Access: To maintain a focused and controlled environment, parents, members of staff, old students, and friends are kindly advised that they are not permitted within the screening area during this period.
By adhering to these guidelines, the university aims to prioritize the efficiency and integrity of the medical screening process for newly admitted students.