The Administration of Lagos State University (LASU) has released the merit and supplementary admission list for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
How to Check LASU Admission List
- Log on to the LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Input your JAMB registration number and Surname in the required columns.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard.
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know your LASU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the LASU first-degree programs are advised to:
How to Accept LASU Admission
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the Lagos State University (LASU) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your LASU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your LASU admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.