The Lagos State University (LASU) Admission list for 2022/2023 Academic Session is now out. Candidates who have completed the online screening exercise for the Lagos State University (LASU) 2022/2023 Academic Session (LASU) can now check their admission status online.
How to Check LASU Admission List
- Visit LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (ensure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard.
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know your LASU admission status.
If you are not yet Admitted, you are advised to keep checking online for updates as LASU admission list will come in batches.
All who have been offered admission must complete the following procedure below;
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
OR you can go ahead to check your admission status on Jamb Portal by following the procedure below;
- To access your LASU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your LASU admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.