JAMB Exam Guides – As you prepare for the 2023 JAMB CBT practice exam and the main exam, you should be aware that candidates are not allowed to bring certain items into the exam room. JAMB has stated this is to ensure that the committee’s review reflects global best practices. Candidates who bring these items into the hall will be denied entry to UTME.
You will find a list of prohibited items for the JAMB Examination. You are advised to go through them thoroughly to avoid any form of embarrassment on the day of the exam. Note that officials will be on-site to ensure that this instruction is adhered to.
Prohibited items in the exam hall
Please go through the list of prohibited items below carefully;
- Mobile Phones or Similar Electronic Devices
- Spy Reading Glasses Which Should be Scrutinized
- Calculators or Similar Electronic Devices
- USB, CD, Hard Disk, and or Similar Storage Devices
- Books and Any Reading/Writing Material
- Ear Pieces
- Ink/Pen Readers
- Smart Lenses
- Smart Rings/Jewelry
- Smart Buttons
- Bluetooth Devices
- Key Holders
- ATM Cards
Other JAMB Examination Guides
Other Jamb Exam Guides include instruction on Biometric verification as stated below;
1. Biometric Verification will be the only mode for the admittance of candidates into the examination center. Strict adherence to the guide on compulsory biometric verification of every candidate is required.
2. No Candidate should be kept waiting if he/she cannot be verified. Such a candidate should be recaptured at the center before leaving. ONLY genuine cases will subsequently be treated.
3. There is no other Attendance Register apart from the biometric verification. Biometric verification will also serve as Attendance Register during examinations.
4. Photo Albums will only carry pictures with no marking points for either Present or Absent status.
5. All Examination Officials, including the security agents, are to ensure compliance with all guidelines, rules, and regulations on the examination.