How to Purchase JAMB ePIN on Remita
Did you know that registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)/JAMB 2023 opens on Saturday 14th January 2023 and closes on Tuesday 14th February 2023?
Interested candidates can apply for his Remita at www.remita.net/jamb using the card, bank transfer, USSD, eNaira, or any other available option from the comfort of their home without going to the bank. You can easily purchase his JAMB ePIN at
Prior to registration, all candidates are encouraged to obtain a National Identification Number (NIN). This is required. JAMB ePIN 2023 cost just N4,000
JAMB ePIN 2023 Registration:
1. Type the word “NIN” then add her 11-digit NIN number with space and text to 55019 or 66019. A space is required between “NIN” and the 11-digit NIN. (Example: NIN 00123456786). The same phone number will receive a 10-digit profile code that will be used to retrieve your ePIN.
2. Click here to proceed to purchase a PIN.
3. Enter your registration information and proceed to the payment
Four. Then click “Submit”
5. Viola! After payment, a PIN will be sent to your phone number and will also appear on your Remita receipt.
FAQ: Click on the questions below to get an answer.
- How do I purchase Jamb E-Pin?
- How to get Jamb Past Questions?
- What are the requirements for Jamb Registration?
What is Jamb ePin
The Joint Admissions and Enrollment Board (JAMB) has created the JAMB e-Pin, a unique code that prospective applicants can use to register for Unified Tertiary Examinations (UTME). This is a unique code in the sense that each candidate has their own code.
JAMB e-Pin Vending Closing Date
Unlike previous years, sales of last year’s e-PINs ended on the same day as registration. According to JAMB, the Jamb e-PIN generation period will end on the same day as registration.
[…] How do I purchase Jamb E-Pin? […]