FUTMINNA Post UTME – The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), renowned for its excellence in technological education in Nigeria, has announced the commencement of the application process for its 2023/2024 Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise.
If you are an aspiring student seeking admission to this esteemed institution, here’s everything you need to know.
- List of Schools That has Started Post UTME Registration 2023
- FUTMINNA Cut Off Marks For 2023/2024
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks Approved for 2023 Admission
- How To Calculate Cut-off Mark for JAMB and Departments
- University: Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
- Admission Exercise: Post UTME/Direct Entry screening for 2023/2024
- Screening Dates: 17th July – 27th August 2023
- Courses: Numerous courses across different schools
- Eligibility: First choice candidates, minimum UTME score 150
- Change of Course: Available with N2,000 processing fee
- Document Consistency: ‘O’ Level results must match JAMB website
- Application Fee: N2,000
FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening: Key Points
The FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) for the 2023/2024 academic session will commence from Monday, 17th July 2023, to midnight on Sunday, 27th August 2023.
A Glance at FUTMINNA’s Range of Courses
The institution offers an array of courses across different schools, providing students with diverse educational opportunities. Some of the Schools and the HND programmes they offer include:
School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- Food Science and Technology
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology
School of Electrical and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
School of Infrastructure, Process Engineering & Technology (SIPET)
- Agric. and Bioresources Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
School of Information and Communication Technology (SICT)
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security Science
- Information Technology
- Information Science and Media Studies
School of Innovative Technology (SIT)
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Project Management Technology
School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- Animal Biology
- Plant Biology
School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- Applied Geophysics
School of Science Technology Education (SSTE)
- Educational Technology
- Industrial and Technology Education
- Library and Information Science
- Science Education
Eligibility Criteria for FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Screening
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen FUTMINNA as their first choice during the UTME registration process.
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME, though some courses may require higher cut-off marks. You can check the FUTMINNA 2023/2024 ADMISSION CUT-OFF for specific course requirements.
- All candidates must have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates must possess at least five ‘O’ Level credits, including Mathematics and English Language.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening
To apply for the screening exercise, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 via the REMITA platform. The application process can be initiated on the FUTMINNA application portal.
- Click on “2023/2024 UPASE” on the school portal via https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upase_screening/
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway‘.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link‘ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment can be done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits behind your card and pin number).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document.
Cautionary Notes for Candidates
Candidates are strongly advised to ensure that the ‘O’ Level results uploaded on the University website match the results uploaded on the JAMB website. Any discrepancy or false declaration could result in disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
For further information or inquiries, candidates are advised to frequently check the University’s website. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com or contact them via telephone at 08028949142 or 09023418632.
By being proactive and diligent in the application process, aspiring students can make the most of this opportunity to gain admission into one of Nigeria’s premier technological institutions. Best of luck to all prospective FUTMINNA students for the 2023/2024 academic session!