Federal Government Scholarship for Students in Tertiary Institutions 2022/2023 – This Scholarship invitation is coming from Mr. Adamu Adamu, Honorary Minister of Education (HME). The Nigerian Award (NA) Scholarships for Academic Session 2022/2023 valid at public universities across Nigeria are now open to all interested and eligible Nigerians. This page will answer so many of your questions about Federal Government Scholarships and how to apply.
How do I get a federal government scholarship?
Which scholarship is available now in Nigeria?
Eligibility for the FG Scholarship Award
To be able to apply, you must meet the following criteria
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicants must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Area of Study that will Be Awarded:
Which field of Study will Gain the FG Scholarship Award? See the answer below;
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for the FG Scholarship Award
If you are qualified and meet all the requirements, then you can follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s Scholarship Award Portal https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
- Read the Guidelines
- Continue to fill out the Application Form online
- You will be redirected to log in after the form entry
- Complete your Biodata
- Complete your Parent/NOK Info
- Complete your Academic Details
- Complete your Document Uploads
- Print the completed Form.
Note: You are not expected to submit the form twice or else your application will be disqualified
Required Documents to attach:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- CGPA results.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
DISCLAIMER: eduparols.com will not request any payment or any document from you for this application as this post is just for the aim of sharing the information. Please be guided that all applications must be done on the FG official Portal https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships