Fce Kano Portal – The Federal College of Education Kano (FCE Kano) has an online portal that offers a range of services to both prospective and current students. This portal provides access to academic resources, admission information, and other important announcements.
To access portal, visit the college’s official website at www.fcekano.edu.ng. From there, you can navigate to the portal section and log in using your username and password.
Once you’re logged in, you can perform a variety of tasks, such as checking your admission status, registering for courses, and accessing course materials. The portal also allows you to communicate with your lecturers and other students in your class, making it easier to collaborate and stay on top of your studies.
Quick Link: FCE Kano Courses
In addition to academic services, the portal also provides access to administrative functions, such as paying fees and updating personal information. With everything conveniently located in one place, the portal saves students time and effort in managing their academic and administrative tasks.
How to Access the FCE KANO Portal
Here are the steps to access the school Student portal:
- Open your web browser and go to the FCE Kano admission portal at https://www.fcekano.edu.ng/portal/welcome/landingpage
- On the portal’s home page, enter you UTME or MAT Number
- The click on Login
Quick Link: FCE Kano Pre-NCE Admission List
How to Access the FCE KANO Admission Portal
Here are the steps to access the school Admission portal:
- Open your web browser and go to the FCE Kano admission portal at https://www.fcekano.edu.ng/portal/welcome/admissionresult.
- On the portal’s home page, navigate to the admission status checking section.
- Enter your registration number in the required field.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Your admission status will be displayed on the next page.
Quick Link: FCE Kano Pre-NCE Admission List 2022/2023
By following these simple steps, candidates can easily check their admission status on the portal. It is important to note that only candidates who have applied for admission into the pre-NCE program can access the admission portal.
FCE Kano Student Registration Procdure
For Fresh and Returning Students
Step 1 [How do i login?]
- Login with your JAMB Registration No.[Fresh Students Only] OR Matric Number as Username and your Surname (in CAPITAL OR UPPERCASE) as Password
- You will be required to supply your valid Email Address and Phone Number and change your password before you can proceed
- In case you forgot your password, click on the forgot password link “Get it Here” and supply your JAMB Registration OR Matric Number, your Registered Email address and Phone Number and your new password and click on send to reset your password and send to your registered Phone Number and Email Address
Step 2 [Student Biodata]
- Click on Student Biodata
For Fresh Students and Returning Students
- It is compulsory that you fill the biodata sections accordingly. Under the Upload section, you will be required to upload the scanned copy of your Passport(not more than 1 month old)
- click on “Finalize and Preview Biodata Registration” under the Finalize section
- After clicking on Finalize, you will be allowed to generate school fee invoice and make payment at the bank
- Please Note: You will not be able to generate school invoice and make payment at the bank if you fail to complete these sections appropriately.
Step 3 [Payment]
- Click on Payment
- Your payment due will be available as Debit under Student Ledger
- To make any payment, you have to select the payment type, generate invoice from which your RRR NUMBER will be made available
- Present the RRR NUMBER on the Invoice at any of the Banks listed on your invoice and make the payment on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- You have to confirm your payment under the Confirm Payment Section and Print your Official Receipt
Step 4 [Course Registration]
- Click on Course Registration
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- Your courses will be displayed for you select appropriately and submit , print and present to the appropriate Registration Office for approval
- After approval, your must print another copies, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.