This is to inform all candidates who have completed the Post-UTME Screening Exercise at Ekiti State University EKSU that their admission status can be verified as Management has released the 2022/2023 Academic Session Admission List. On this page, you can check EKSU Admission List and know How to Access the ESKU Portal login.
How to Check EKSU Admission List
- Go to the EKSU official Admission Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on Admission status (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php)
- Select Admission year ( i.e. 2022/2023)
- SELECT the Admission Type as “Post UTME”
- PROVIDE your registration number as a username
- You will be redirected to print your admission letter If you have been offered admission
How to Access EKSU Login Portal
Those who have been offered admission into EKSU can always access the portal by following the steps below
- Go to the EKSU official Page Portal
- Select Student Login
- Enter JAMB REG Number or Matric number as Username and password1 as the default password
Instructions to Candidates
- Print a copy of this admission letter and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the
SILY website(www.eksu.edu.ng). OFFER OF PR ADMISSION N DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- 100 LEVEL PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION ADMISSION DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on “Student Login”, enter your registration number as username and default password ‘password1‘ as password
- For first-time user, the portal will prompt you to complete your biodata. Fill all information appropriately. Upload your passport photograph and signature.
- Click on Fees Payment at the sidebar to pay your acceptance fees and other required fees.
- Click on Online Screening to upload your documents online. e.g. JAMB Admission Letter, EKSU Admission letter, O’ level result (plus additional qualifications for DE candidates), Birth Certificate, Attestation Letter, Letter from Guarantor, JAMB result slip, Certificate of Origin from your local government.
- Click on O’level to submit your ‘level results online.
- If you have completed, the above steps and your ‘level results has been verified. Click on e-Matriculation to generate your Matric No. and EKSU official email address.
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses for the semester. Note: You can only complete steps 5-8 if you have paid all required fees. If your O’”level results have been verified and you do not meet the requirement for the programme to which you were earlier offered admission, kindly click on Apply for Change of Programme(Course) to submit your request online. You will be notified as soon as the decision is made on your request.
- On resumption, proceed to Academic Affairs Office where you are expected to submit four (4) copies of the documents uploaded in (5) above and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard.
- After completion of the task in 9 above, you will be enabled to print Clearance Slip, Registration Form and Examination Permit.
RECOMMENDED POST: How to check Jamb Admission Status
Hopefully, this post has been helpful, and we are certain that there are lots of your friends that need this information. You can do them the favour of sharing this post on their socials by using the share buttons below. Also, feel free to drop any questions in the comment section below.