AFIT ND Admission List
Kaduna Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) institution, has released a list of candidates offered provisional admission to the ND program for the 2022-2023 academic session.
How to Check AFIT ND Admission List
- Go to AFIT admission checking portal at https://portal.afit.edu.ng/putme_result/chk_result_now.
- Supply your Registration Number in the appropriate column.
- Select National Diploma as a program.
- Click on submit.
- Your Admission status will show on your dashboard.
Candidates successfully admitted into AFIT ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, AFIT prospective National Diploma (ND) students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your AFIT ND programmes admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.