ABUAD Post-UTME/DE form 2023 – The Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), has released the details for the Post-UTME eligibility, cost, and registration process for the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested applicants who meet the necessary qualifications are invited to apply for admission into ABUAD’s undergraduate programs for the upcoming session.
Programs Offered in ABUAD
Bachelor in Law – 5 years
College of Health Science and Law in ABUAD
|Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S)||6 years|
|B. NSc. Nursing Sciences||5 years|
|B. MLS. Medical Laboratory Science||5 years|
|B. Sc. Anatomy||4 years|
|B. Sc. Physiology||4 years|
|B. Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics||4 years|
|B. Sc. Pharmacology||4 years|
|B. Sc. Public Health||4 years|
|Pharm D. Pharmacy||6 years|
|B. DS. Dentistry||6 years|
|OD. Optometry||6 years|
Please note that the college possesses a total of 37 laboratories and is recognized as a model for engineering education in Nigeria. Additionally, the college has achieved success in international invention competitions held in Seattle, USA, and London, England.
- List of Schools That has Started Post UTME Registration 2023
- How To Calculate Cut-off Mark for JAMB and Departments
College of Science
|B. Sc. Microbiology||4 years|
|B. Sc. Human Biology||4 years|
|B. Sc. Biotechnology||4 years|
|B. Sc. Biochemistry||4 years|
|B. Sc. Chemistry||4 years|
|B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry||4 years|
|B. Sc. Computer Science||4 years|
|B. Sc. Geology||4 years|
|B. Sc. Physics with Electronics||4 years|
|B. Sc. Physics||4 years|
|B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry||4 years|
|B. Arch Architecture||4 years|
Department of Social Science and Management Science
|B. Sc. Economics||4 years|
|B. Sc. Accounting||4 years|
|B. Sc. Banking and Finance||4 years|
|B. Sc. Business Administration||4 years|
|B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management||4 years|
|B. Sc. Political Science||4 years|
|B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy||4 years|
|B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies||4 years|
|B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies||4 years|
|B. Sc. Social Justice||4 years|
|B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies||4 years|
|B. Sc. Marketing||4 years|
|B. Sc. Entrepreneurship||4 years|
|B. Sc. Sociology||4 years|
College of Arts and Humanities
|B. A. Performing Arts||4 years|
|B. A. English||4 years|
|B. A. History and International Studies||4 years|
|B. A. Linguistics||4 years|
College of Agriculture
|B. Agric. Animal Science||5 years|
|B. Agric. Agricultural Economics||5 years|
|B. Agric. Extension Education||5 years|
|B. Agric. Crop Science||5 years|
|B. Agric. Soil Science||5 years|
ABUAD Admission Requirement for Undergraduate Program
To gain admission into the College of Law, candidates must have a current Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) Result, along with five O’Level credit passes in subjects such as English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other two Social Sciences or Arts subjects. These credits should be obtained in a single sitting.
For the MBBS and Nursing Science programs, candidates are required to have five O’Level credit passes in subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. These credits should also be obtained at a single sitting.
For other programs, candidates should have five O’Level credit passes in subjects such as English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects to their chosen course of study. These credits can be obtained at not more than two sittings.
It is important to note that results from past Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not accepted for admission.
How to Purchase ABUAD Post Form
- Click on the following link to access the online application form and make an online payment: https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/WelcomeHome
- Alternatively, you can download the application form directly from the university website at abuad.edu.ng.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
1.0 PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM:
- Candidates who selected ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are required to pay N2,000 for the Admission Application Form and N5,000 as the Screening Fee. These fees should be paid into any of the banks listed below using the ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number.
- For Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms, the fee is N10,500 each, and it should also be paid to the bank
Note: The banks listed below are the designated banks for the payment:
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
• Wema Bank 0122718841
• Union Bank 0061954679
• Fidelity Bank Plc 5080051231
• Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
Change of Institution
- Candidates who did not initially choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to participate in the Post UTME screening.
- To do so, they need to purchase a Change of Institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500.
- In addition to the Change of Institution form, candidates are required to pay N2,000 for the Admission Application Form and N5,000 as the Screening Fee.
- These fees should be paid at any of the banks listed below.
- It is important to note that a Change of Institution form from JAMB is also a requirement.
- Candidates who are awaiting their SSCE results or an equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
- Bank tellers or proof of payments should be presented at the designated selling centers to collect the Application Forms.
- Application Forms will also be available on the day of the screening at the Screening Centre.
Please make sure to complete all necessary requirements and submit them accordingly.
International Student Application Method
- International applicants are required to send their academic transcripts to the following email addresses:
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, you can send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti.
- For any inquiries, you can call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312, and 08033509150.
Due to the presence of fraudsters, applicants should only contact the following designated contacts:
- Registrar: 08127772121, 08152970475, and 08033509150
- Bayo: 08152970484
- Ebun: 09011673845
- Wale: 09011574312
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO ENTERTAIN ANY CALL FROM ANY NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THE SIX TELEPHONE LINES LISTED ABOVE.
Applicants should make their payments only into the designated bank accounts mentioned above. Any payment made into the wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.
Lady Christie Oluborode Registrar