ABSU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 – Are you aspiring to gain admission into Abia State University (ABSU) for the 2023/2024 academic session? The wait is over as the management of the institution has announced the commencement of the ABSU Post-UTME screening exercise.
This article provides you with all the important details you need to know about the ABSU Post-UTME form, including eligibility criteria, screening dates, and registration procedures. Read on to ensure you are well-prepared for this crucial step towards your academic journey.
- List of Schools That has Started Post UTME Registration 2023
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks Approved for 2023 Admission
- How To Calculate Cut-off Mark for JAMB and Departments
ABSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The ABSU Post-UTME screening exercise is scheduled to take place on the following days:
Day 1: Wednesday, 9th August, 2023
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- College of Medicine
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Day 2: Thursday, 10th August, 2023
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Economics & Management Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Day 3: Friday, 11th August, 2023
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Humanities
Please note that the screening exercises for all faculties, including Law and Agriculture, will be held at the main campus in Uturu, starting at 10.00 am each day. It is important to be punctual and well-prepared for your scheduled day.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the ABSU Post-UTME screening exercise, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Choose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice, or intend to change to ABSU from their initial choice.
- Score a minimum of 140 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Possess the required five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University entry requirements, and ensure they are uploaded on the JAMB portal.
- Direct Entry candidates are also eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
Registration Procedure for ABSU Post UTME
To register for the ABSU Post-UTME screening exercise, follow the steps below:
- Visit the ABSU Portal via the link: portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Form” as seen in the image below
- Fill out the form to Generate an Invoice
- Log in and make an e-payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only in any of the following banks: ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu; Eco Bank Plc; Zenith Bank Plc; Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Payment can also be made via bank debit cards.
- Return to the website and click on the “Applicant Menu” and Click on “Fill Applicant Form”
- You will have to enter you “CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER / INVOICE NUMBER”
- Proceed and generate some printouts
Important Note: Failure to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise will disqualify candidates from being considered for admission.
Aspiring students seeking admission into Abia State University for the 2023/2024 academic session should take advantage of the ongoing Aregistration. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria, register on time, and prepare adequately for the screening exercise. With the right preparation and determination, you can secure your place at ABSU and begin your journey toward a successful academic career. Good luck!
Remember, for any further inquiries or clarifications, you can contact ABSU through the provided channels on their official website or call the helpline between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mondays to Saturdays).